White & Case GOC Manila Case Study
White & Case Global Operations Center (GOC) Manila is the third largest office in the Firm. The Manila office provides business services support to the 44 White & Case offices located in 29 countries. White & Case GOC Manila’s daily operations require constant communication with their stakeholders located in the Americas, EMEA and Asia Pacific regions. To ensure the smooth flow operations, integrated solutions of the highest quality is required.
We at ESCO Philippines are delighted to have been appointed as the AV solutions integrator that will install and upgrade the Audio-Visual technology required by White & Case GOC Manila. This includes digital signages, video conferencing technology, room booking systems, and audio systems that will harmonize with its business atmosphere.
Key areas of the project include the large conference room mounted with an 86-inch dual display TV. It showcases Ultra-HD Resolution, 4x higher definition than a normal Full-HD. It also supports PIP(Picture-in-Picture) or (Picture-By-Picture) that can stream up to 4 divided split screens. Meanwhile, two interview rooms were installed with an 86-inch single display.
Projectors with 8,000 lumens were installed into two training rooms. It has a powerful installation laser projector with a laser/phosphor light source that makes it perfect for all new applications.
The Multi-purpose room is equipped with an 86” TV screen that can be utilized as digital signage for company announcements, informal events, etc. It is ideal for all-around use.
Installed in each room is a room booking scheduler – a system that displays a clear, at-a-glance view of current reservations and available time slots of the room. New reservations can also be scheduled on the spot.
Below are the features of the technologies that ESCO installed
* Video Conferencing System powered by CISCO
* Dual and Single Display 86” TV screens.
* Powerful Projector with 8,000 lumens coupled with projector screens
* Crestron Room Booking System, including room booking panels mounted outside the rooms.
* Professional audio systems designed for each of the rooms. Includes DSP, ceiling speakers, loudspeakers and boundary microphones.
* Wireless Presentation technology integrated to each room.
* Control system via touch panels.
With this, White & Case GOC Manila is able to maximize its collaborative efforts, making it easier to work with different teams on a global scale.
* Meeting spaces equipped with exceptional Audio Visual and presentation systems, fully designed for easy utilization and great user experience.
* Room booking system that allows users to check, reserve and manage available rooms for use, provides up-to-date schedule of reservations to help users stay on track of their meetings.
* Powerful video conferencing solutions that is up to par with White & Case global standards, making global communications an ease.
* Projector solutions with 8,000 lumens designed for multi-purpose use (video-streaming presentations, reports, etc.).
"Being equipped with the latest AV technology helps us showcase the company branding to our clients. ESCO as our AV partner help us improved the users experience when using our meeting and collaboration spaces. We thank ESCO for a successful project!"
- Vic Ton-ogan, Lead Audio Visual Operations